Keep up-to-date with UK Weather Watch.
Silvor
Owner
Owner
Favourite Season: More than one

Changes to UKWW

Post by Silvor » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:36 pm

Members of UK Weather Watch,

I write to regretfully inform you that Andee has taken the decision to step down as the owner of UK Weather Watch and subsequently remove himself from the Management Team.

As many of you know, Andee has his own flourishing full-time business and as his business is growing he has less time for UK Weather Watch.

Andee has thought long and hard about the decision he has made and informed the rest of the management team earlier this week. We have accepted his resignation, solely because we know this is what Andee wants.

Andee rescued Snow Watch UK when it was about to drown and took over in a time of need, hosting and paying for the services that Snow Watch UK offered. It has since seen multiple changes within the Management Team and staff and subsequently underwent a successful rebrand to UK Weather Watch. Andee was at the forefront through all of these changes and it's success is in part down to him, but it's continuation is completely down to him. Without his financial input and work dedication, it would not be where it is today.

UK Weather Watch has now moved servers and that ownership has moved. The domains we own have been secured for 10 more years, ensuring a secure future for our brand, UK Weather Watch. The management team will now consist of KTTom and I, and we have discussed and decided we will co-own and move UK Weather Watch forward together, with the team we have of Moderators and Helpers.

We wish Andee all the luck in the world with his business, we hope it continues to grow from strength to strength and whilst we know this isn't the end, and Andee will continue to be around - his time is precious and it will be limited.

Andee is a legend of the forum and we will always remember that. He will initially move to an Honorary/VIP member of the board from this Friday, but in time may return as a Moderator with our complete blessing.

I am sure all our members will join KTTom and I in extending our gratitude and well wishes to Andee at this time of change for him.

Someone might follow in your footsteps, but they could never fill your shoes.
Take care, good luck and THANK YOU for absolutely everything.
"Winter is coming and Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home."

This topic has 19 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Announcements & News”