We are raising money for the board to continue in 2020 and beyond. We are run by volunteers and the servers that our systems run on are not free. We hope you'll be able to help.
DONATE TODAY

Donations

Keep up-to-date with UK Weather Watch.
Silvor
Owner
Owner
Favourite Season: More than one

Donations

Post by Silvor » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:52 pm

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well and happy new year to you! I hope you've had a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

I wanted to thank you all for your continued support of UKWW. This year has been difficult and to say the least, has cost me a financial fortune! My last resort, which I tried to avoid for some time, was asking for donations. I have secured some donations from very generous members and I cannot thank you enough, from me and Kev.

I have changed your group to an honourary member, as our very modest way of showing our thanks.

There is one donator I haven't been able to change as their e-mail doesn't match a user on the system - if this is you, please message me!

I will have to leave the request for donations notice up, as they make a huge difference to us being able to run and maintain UKWW. Once the donations received will help us secure UKWW for the reasonable future, I will remove the notice.

Thank you again, you wonderful group of people and Happy New Year!
"Winter is coming and Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home."

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Login

Return to “Announcements & News”