- Remember when the nights were so cold and the milk used to freeze pushing the silver top off the bottle.
- Remember when during the winter months and you would pick up your milk bottles from the door step and find something had got there first and you would have holes in the foil tops.
- Remember when your milk always tasted different during the winter.
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
We are raising money for the board to continue in 2020 and beyond. We are run by volunteers and the servers that our systems run on are not free. We hope you'll be able to help.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Honorary Member
- Posts: 4270
- Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:46 pm
- Favourite Season: More than one
- Location: Bradford
- Has thanked: 133 times
- Been thanked: 175 times
Just been having an ice cold glass of milk and it made me think about the times when milk was delivered.
Last edited by Andee on Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two." Norman Wisdom
This topic has 8 replies
You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.