***NEWS*** - Just in

JezUK1
Weather Watcher
Weather Watcher

***NEWS*** - Just in

Post #1 by JezUK1 » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:23 pm

I have a friend on http://www.phpbbplanet.com/forum/index. ... atherplace  and he has just posted this info take a look.

Tacken from fourm::-- As many of you know unless you are one of our much appreciated new comers, i put my forecasts together by looking at a variety of charts/trends but i also have a little help from my bro who lives in new york. Any reports of UK winter weather my bro gets he feeds to me and in turn i put it on here. Although my official winter 2005/6 forecast won't be out until November i have had news from my bro in new york already! so this is the info i am now going to pass to you. The media in new york is saying that britain are and should be bracing themselves for a winter that will be remembered for a long time!! Below average temps should be expected for December after a fairly ave november. January and February are expected to have well below ave temps with both these months producing mild to severe snow storms. London can expect their first significant white christmas for many years! The UK has been warned of power cuts and this could be a significant possibility. Now i know that this seems a long way off and could all go tits up but last year these reports were approx 65% correct! Well if nothing else this has wet my appetite but has it yours?  
Last edited by JezUK1 on Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jez

For all your wildlife needs, Take a look at www.gardenwilldife.co.uk

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Pre-2012”