Win a weather station with UK Weather Watch
All you have to do to enter the competition is simply follow us on Twitter (https://www.twitter.com/UKWeatherWatch), Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/UKWeatherWatch) & share (FB) or retweet (Twitter) the status about the competition, adding "UKWeatherWatch.co.uk #comp #win #uksnow - I'd like to win a weather station!"
We're aiming to get to 10k followers on Twitter!
It is that simple.
The competition closes on Wednesday 14th December at 12pm, or when we reach 10k followers on Twitter, whichever comes first, and the winner will be announced the following day. Winner must respond with 24 hours or new winner will be selected in order to dispatch the prize before Christmas Day.
Terms & Conditions
- Social prize draw competitions are open only to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 and over as at the time of the competition opening. Employees of UK Weather Watch, excluding Moderators and Helpers are not eligible to enter. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
- All entries must be received by 12pm on Wednesday 14th December (UK time).
- Only one entry per person, per method will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the prize draw via Twitter, Facebook or UKWeatherWatch.co.uk only, in the way of retweeting the following message promoted by UK Weather Watch (@UKWeatherWatch): ‘At 10k followers we're giving away a weather station! Like/Follow/Share/RT #competition #win #uksnow’. Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted and UK Weather Watch, reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent 3rd party and announced on Thursday 15th December. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours a new winner will be selected.
- The winning prize is a wireless weather station with a value of under £100 but over £40.00.
- The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s social username or forename will be posted on the @UKWeatherWatch after the winner has been selected on permission of the winner.
- Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter.
- These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: UK Weather Watch (UKWeatherWatch.co.uk)