Captured footage of weather events

ArrowMediaDan
Favourite Season: Summer

Captured footage of weather events

Post #1 by ArrowMediaDan » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:57 pm

Hi all,

I'm glad I stumbled across this website.

My name's Dan (as you can probably guess from my username!), and I'm a producer for a documentary production company called Arrow Media. We're currently producing a programme for a major UK terrestrial channel about the weather that we've experience in 2014 - everything and anything.

I was wondering if this fine community of weather watchers had by some chance captured any of the weather events in 2014 on video - whether it was your experience of it or something you just happened to come across, we're hoping to feature as much incredible and outstanding footage submitted by its viewers as possible.

We're going wide, so anything from the Winter Storms, the subsequent flooding in places like Dawlish, Cornwall and Wraysbury, ex-hurricane Bertha, some of the sudden hailstorms during March, coastlines crumbling due to stormy seas, the slightly incredible number of sinkholes that have been opening up.... the list goes on.

If you'd like to share anything with us, please get in touch with me either on this forum or at dan.wan@arrowmedia.com.

Thank you!

Dan

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “2014”