his exploding washing machine could have blinded my two-year-old son: Toddler was nearly hit by flying glass after door smashed as he played on kitchen floor
Debbie Flint's son was playing by machine moments before it exploded
Days later Liz Reynolds's Hotpoint blew sending glass 15ft across kitchen
Pressure is now mounting on the manufacturer to launch an investigation
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3aCp4vL1l
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
We are raising money for the board to continue in 2020 and beyond. We are run by volunteers and the servers that our systems run on are not free. We hope you'll be able to help.
A place to share and discuss those wonderful recipes.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Support
- Posts: 8646
- Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:34 am
- Favourite Season: Winter
- Location: Chorley
- Has thanked: 336 times
- Been thanked: 1117 times